- INTERMEDIATE LEVEL:
Tuesday, 24th January
- We started lesson 3B (Reading and Vocabulary)
- Homework: Writing: Short description of the members of your family
- Language assistant: ORAL PRESENTATIONS : AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND. Signs to practice modal verbs and presentation about 'Manners in the USA'
Thursday, 26th January
- We finished lesson 3B (Pronunciation,Grammar and Listening)
-We did and extra listening to practice for the exam.
- Homework: Grammar bank on page 135 and extra grammar activity 3B
- ADVANCED LEVEL1:
Monday, 23rd January
-We did lesson 3C (Vocabulary, Grammar, Pronunciation and Listening)
- Homework: Grammar bank on page 135, extra grammar activity 3C, extra vocabulary activity 3C, Reading on page 46.
Wednesday, 15th January
- VIDEO ACTIVITY: 'Elizabeth. The Virgin Queen' (Comprehension activities)