Thursday 11 October 2018

Key to Extra Grammar Activity - Indirect Questions 4º


KEY TO EXTRA GRAMMAR ACTIVITY - INDIRECT QUESTIONS

EXERCISE A

1. Could you tell me where the station is?
2. Could you let me know if you are coming to the party?
3. Could you explain how it works?
4. Could you tell me if Lucy has been to Mexico?
5. I'd like to know where you are from
6. Do you know how long it takes to get there?
7. Do you have any idea what you are doing?
8. Do you know what time you are leaving?
9. Could you tell me if he is a lawyer?
10. I was wondering if you drink coffee


EXERCISE B

1. Would you mind telling me where the nearest bank is?
2. I'd like to know how to make an indirect question
3. Could you tell me how to get an 'A' in this class?
4. Do you know what the weather will be like tomorrow?
5. Could you tell me how long you have been studying English?
6. I was wondering what you do in your free time
7. I'd be interested to hear what you think of these questions





No comments:

Post a Comment